Adult Competitive Practice FALL
Our Fall Tyson's cup Competitive Practice is starting on September 8th and ends on October 20th.
Practice will be every Sunday for 7 weeks:
- Women's practice from 3:30-5 pm
- Men's practice from 5-6: 30 pm
The competitive practice package includes match play against other clubs as well. The times for the games will be decided by the Captain of the Team.
- Women's matches on Monday: TBD
- Men's matches on Wednesday: TBD
Players who are participating in the competitive program will receive preferential line-up priority if they are available for the matches.
Tennis Central believes in exponential improvement. For this reason, we begin by giving all our players a clear Tennis Competitive KIT (TCK)
What is a TCK? It is the basic set of qualities you must master to be a good tennis player.
1. A reliable serve 2. Consistent groundies 3. A fearless net game 4. A solid strategic IQ 5. Resilience
Our Competitive Team Package is the best deal in town. For $210 you get:
- Clinic with high Pro/Player ratio - Build strategy and individual skills to win
- Highest Preference as Team Player in Weekly Match Line up
- 7 matches against other clubs
Our methodology morphs all levels into fierce competitive players.
If you have purchased a drop-in class, we will honor your registration for the next class.
If you have purchased a 7-week session, you will be able to make up on another available day within the same 7-week session. All but one of our junior and adult clinics are offered two days per week which means you will have 14 clinics during the 7 weeks session to choose from. With prior approval by the Tennis Director, you can also chose to join a class in another program.
Once the 7-week session is over there will be no carry-over of missed classes.